Subject: Re: 2nd ATA Device on JB20 Recorder

Re: 2nd ATA Device on JB20 Recorder

From: Andrew Jamieson <andrew.jamieson_at_projectlab.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:33:09 +1100

It would probably work in USB mode when both the HDD and CF card have thier master/slave set up right (both the ISD200 and ISD300 support multiple LUNs). I'd be a bit worried about the effect of un-terminated stubs on the IDE bus during high speed transfers tho.

For the Archos to transfer the files automatically (ie non-USB), you'll need Rockbox support of course ....

And dont forget that CF cards use 3.3V power, not 5V.

Andrew Jamieson