Subject: Re: Plan for rockbox-mode.el

Re: Plan for rockbox-mode.el

From: Mats Lidell <matsl_at_contactor.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 00:36:38 +0100

I> Experienced users will have to use the new style depending on what
I> other styles they are using but then again they are experienced and
I> should be able to managed this by themselves.

I have added support for using multiple styles with multiple projects
in the sample.emacs file in tools.

This means that you will have to take what part you need from the
sample file and add to your .emacs (or whatever way you get personal
e-lisp loaded in your Emacs). You'll also have to design your personal
predicates in order to select the right style-hook to be run. (Just a
string-match with a folder name will probably work good for most
people.) (All of this might also make more sense after you have looked
in the sample.emacs file in tools. Do it!)

If this scheme works well I suggest that the current Local variables
sections that loads the rockbox-mode.el file in firmware are removed
together with rockbox-mode.el.

Yours
--
%% Mats