Subject: Re: FM Recorder: Firmware doesn't work
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-01-22

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Bernd Pratscher/GMX wrote:

> The "bleeding edge"-build of today works better - no "panic"-error anymore.
> Directory Browser appears after booting, but no navigation is possible
> afterwards.

Ah, good news! Ludovic changed the key levels for the FM, but possibly they
aren't optmized, maybe there are different FM units or possibly I messed up
his patch.

An FM users with the source code could build a special version that pops up
the debug menu for checking the key levels first thing and report back what
the various keys indicate.