Subject: keyboard/remote, was RE: Use SLEEP instruction for longer (?) runtime

keyboard/remote, was RE: Use SLEEP instruction for longer (?) runtime

From: Holger Lembke <holger_at_hlembke.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:04:53 +0100

> No. Only one interrupt can be served at a time. The problem is that
> the incoming garbage is interpreted as valid data.

While we are on that topic:

I feel that my remote and my keyboard are waaaay (did I say waaaaay?) to
sensitive.

If I go by bike, its enough that the remote hits with a button against the
frame to do something.

Anything possible to make it resistent against bouncing (what is 'prellen'
in english?)

And I would (again) vote to allow remote keys while box is key-locked. I
tried to do that myself, but setting up the compiler was a little too much
pain for me....

--
Holger Lembke    Keep your Mailbox SPAM free:
+49-531-334676   Disruptor OL http://hlembke.de/dol/