Subject: Re: Stay in last queued folder

Re: Stay in last queued folder

From: Marc Tricou <Marc.Tricou_at_xi-quadrat.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:50:34 +0100

>I've used that function before. i.e. You are driving in the city and are
>stoped, you are listening an album and want to change to another album, if
you
>queue the first song, you can switch from 1 album to another without moving
>your eyes from the road.

Thanks Jose Maria, yeah, that's exactly my situation: driving in the city,
just hearing Bon Jovi but then like to append some music of e.g. Joja Wendt.
On red lights i just enqueue the first song of Joja Wendt and everything is
fine: i now hear alle the Joja-Music. :)

Regards, Marc

--
www.dj-quarc.de
The intuitive MP3-Manager for Winamp