Subject: Re: Compiled Bookmarks Firmware

Re: Compiled Bookmarks Firmware

Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:00:52 -0800

I'm pretty sure that it's just normal background activity since my
code is pretty well isolated, but it's possible that I might have
coded up something incorrectly like I did with the settings_save
code. Time will tell.

I agree there might be some issues with the queuing function, but
I haven't tested that out that much. My assumption is that it won't
bookmark correctly the queued files as those are neither playlists
or directories., but it's possible that something weird might happen.

And this was my most desired feature also. That's why I coded it
up :-).

Ben