Subject: Re: Compiled Bookmarks Firmware

Re: Compiled Bookmarks Firmware

Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:43:49 -0800

I just tried queueing a couple of times. What seems to happen is
that the bookmark is created with the current MP3 information (elapsed
time, Title), but when it plays, it plays the MP3 directory that
the bookmark is for. This makes sense since the queue information
is stored in a seperate file. I think a possible solution for this
is to have a lobal variable called in_queue which would essentially
indicate to the bookmark (and any other future) code that this is
not in a standard playlist and shouldn't be bookmarked. Just a thought.

Ben