Subject: Re: Compiled Bookmarks Firmware
Date: 2003-01-22

The blips I am seeing are during playback. I don't think this has
to do with settings being save, but instead "normal" disk access
when playing an MP3 (I assume Rockbox doesn't load the entire MP3
into memory). Either way, it's happening briefly about once ever
3 minutes. The only time the auto-bookmark code should be called
is if the off button is pushed.

I went ahead and modified the code to use 0xAF. Seems to work fine.
I've posted the updated diff. I've also updated the compiled version
at www.samuraipanda.com/bookmarks.zip.

And everyone, I do appreciate the help you have given me in developing
this capability and I understand being busy. I should be working
right now :-).

Ben