Subject: Re: Which Daily Build?

Re: Which Daily Build?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:47:31 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Warren 'Llama' Ernst wrote:

> Is there a recent daily build that you guys would characterize as
> especially worthwhile to download or especially stable?

Worthwhile? The latest. Always the latst.

Stable? None. Go with the latest release version.

Daily builds are for adventureous people. We who don't mind experiencing pain
from time to time when things go wrong just to be first with the latest. We
like living on the edge. Being in the front row. Taking the first hit. Diving
heads-first. That's us. We gladly rock our boxes.