Subject: RE: Compiled Bookmarks Firmware

RE: Compiled Bookmarks Firmware

Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:50:23 -0800

Thank you kindly, sir. I've modified the source to no longer allow
creating or loading bookmarks (except via a bookmark file) while
playing a queued file. This is because bookmarking a queue doesn't
make sense because of it's changing nature.

A new diff has been submitted and a new compiled version is available
at http://www.samuraipanda.com/bookmarks.zip.

Ben