Subject: Re: Use SLEEP instruction for longer (?) runtime
From: Andrew Jamieson (
Date: 2003-01-23

It still looks like about 10mA (the multi-meter I have at work makes it
difficult to get good readings at low current), so it looks like the LED
wasn't contributing that much. I'll get more precise measurements at home

I would say a saving of 10mA makes this change worthwhile (its very nearly

This is on an older player (4.53 FW in ROM).

Andrew Jamieson