Subject: Re: next HW-mod: CF adapter for AJB

Re: next HW-mod: CF adapter for AJB

From: roland <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:36:06 +0100

Hi Matthias,

> Does anyone have a clue where to buy a CF slot? I mean, just the slot with
> the pins so you can solder around as you like. Appearantly, Conrad doesn't
> have such.

"googled" a little bit - I found:
- www.farnell.de Best.Nr.3078127
-
http://www.digikey.com/scripts/us/dksus.dll?Criteria?Ref=93365&Cat=30475099
- http://www.avxcorp.com/docs/Catalogs/cfmfb.pdf
- http://www.emulation.com/compactflash/
- http://www.cse.com.tw/pro04.htm
so far

unfortunately, cannot tell you anything regarding availibility (especially
in germany)
I don`t know, if Farnell sells for private customers.

i`m not shure - but maybe a CF card could "fit on that":
http://www.knap.at/de/pdf/kat_s/355.pdf
????????
If this fits, it could be cheapest solution, IMHO.

I ask my previous question again: Can we read/write fat12/16 with fat32
driver code in Rockbox ?

regards
Roland

PS:
Hey - don`t let things let look like it was YOUR idea ;)