Subject: Re: rockbox win32 sdk

Re: rockbox win32 sdk

From: Bryce Benton <me_at_brycebenton.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:21:54 -0600

it worked for me (Win98 SE, p4 2GHz, off-white plastic with a couple of led's).

i've never spent much time with CVS though... how would i test out a script
that hasn't been committed?

or, outside of writing code myself and then compiling it into my own
version, what is the advantage of making my own binary rather than
downloading the daily build?

i'm interested in getting involved with the development of rockbox, but
currently my experience is limited to PHP, a little bit of PERL,
javascript, SQL and i've read a book or two about Java... i've never done
any C programming, though.

at any rate, you've helped me get started. thanks!

--bryce