Subject: Re: Stay in last queued folder
From: JOSE MARIA GARCIA VALDECASAS BERNAL (jmgvb_at_fedro.ugr.es)
Date: 2003-01-23

Mensaje citado por: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>:

> Marc Tricou wrote:
> > I know that many users like the current way, so perhaps you could make
> it
> > configurable ("return after queue")?
>
> If you don't want to return, you don't need to queue. Just start playing
> the other directory.
>
> --
> Björn

Björn, i think that what Marc's trying to say is that if you are listening a
directory, and you want to play after the current song another directory you
could use the queue function to select the *next directory*.

I've used that function before. i.e. You are driving in the city and are
stoped, you are listening an album and want to change to another album, if you
queue the first song, you can switch from 1 album to another without moving
your eyes from the road.
Of course, you could wait until the directory is finished, navigate through the
HD, and play whatever you want. But then.. you are not listening music while
navigating :)

Just my opinion, maybe a "return to prev. directory" option is not a bad idea.
Or maybe we are two strange men. ;)

Jose Maria