Subject: Re: Stay in last queued folder
From: Marc Tricou (
Date: 2003-01-23

>I've used that function before. i.e. You are driving in the city and are
>stoped, you are listening an album and want to change to another album, if
>queue the first song, you can switch from 1 album to another without moving
>your eyes from the road.

Thanks Jose Maria, yeah, that's exactly my situation: driving in the city,
just hearing Bon Jovi but then like to append some music of e.g. Joja Wendt.
On red lights i just enqueue the first song of Joja Wendt and everything is
fine: i now hear alle the Joja-Music. :)

Regards, Marc

The intuitive MP3-Manager for Winamp