Subject: Diff files
From: Martyn Weber (martyn_at_blacksun.uk.com)
Date: 2003-01-23

Hi everyone,

new to cvs so please bear with me.

I've been trying to apply the bookmark patch to rockbox but cant get patch to
work correctly.

Can someone please email me with the right commands, options and other
information such as what directory I should be in?

I know this isnt really a rockbox problem but any help would be apprieciated.

Ive been trying patch -ub - bookmark.diff from the directory above the
rockbox-daily... dir and also the rockbox-daily directory. But it fails to
find the files even though they are present.

Thanks in advance for any help offered

Martyn