Subject: Questions on development

Questions on development

From: Martyn Weber <martyn_at_blacksun.uk.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:32:13 +0000

Hi great project by the way...

just a couple of quick questions if I may on Rockbox development?

Still having trouble applying patches as diffs, anyone got a short tutorial
they could direct me to (see my other post 'Diffs?' to see what I've tried.

Second question is about how the debugging version works. Do I need to mod the
box and add a serial port or can I just view the output on the Recorder
screen? I'm not interested in using the debugger with it, just seeing
debugging messages will do me.

Thanks for any help offered....

Martyn