Subject: Remote Control
From: Fred (speed-up_at_fr.st)
Date: 2003-01-23

I've seen on your feature list that the Archos original firmware is
remote-control capable. My question is : where and how to get a
remote-controller to plug between my head-speakers and the line-in ? Does
Archos sell some, and if so, can I french customer by one ?

Another thing : my jukebox powers down sometimes, without any reason : It
ran for half an hour on my table (so no shocks, nor it moved ...) when it
halted. I boot up, and the jukebox is working correctly again (sometimes I
need to retry three or five times), this also happends when I run, holding
the jukebox (but that seems more normal to me :-D).

And a tip I discovered : do never push the upper-face of the FM Recorder,
the Archos would immediatly power down. I don't know if my device is not
going right, if somebody else having an FM recorder can try this It would be
cool ...

Fred