Subject: just curious
From: Jerome Kuptz (
Date: 2003-01-23

Awhile back I did a preliminary favorite track(s) marker functionality
at the press of a combo button. Since we have file writes I went ahead
made it so that a favorites.m3u is created, and each selection is
appended to the list. Thus it's very easy to go back later from a large
shuffle|playlist and play just the ones you really really like.
Panasonic does/did this with their large cd players when they first
started coming out.

I'm curious if ppl care about this type of feature before I put anymore
work into it. I have cvs access and could proceed with furthering
on it (clean up and such), but I would need someone to pick up on the
recorder testing/implementation (I don't have one).

The feature is described here as well, and was submitted long ago.

Comments? Thoughts? Useless?