Subject: Resume issue
From: Brian King (brking_at_charter.net)
Date: 2003-01-24

I was using my Studio 20 today at work listening without a playlist,
paused it, walked away, and came back after it had auto-powered off.
When I turned it back on I got asked if I wanted to resume, I did, but
when I resumed it picked up where it left off, but continually played
the current track. I just tried it again and it appears it is not unique
to the auto-power off. If I hit play on the first of several mp3s in a
directory, pause rockbox, power off and back on and then resume it never
gets beyond the song it is on. (I also have Repeat set to Off)

-Brian