Subject: RE: rockbox win32 sdk
From: Warren 'Llama' Ernst (warren_at_warrenernst.com)
Date: 2003-01-24

OK, I read all the instructions on the win32-sdk page. It all built
correctly from the latest daily build (rockbox-daily-20030124.tar.gz) and I
now have a ajbrec.ajz in the build-dir. Bravo to this page, its
instructions, and its author!

Now then, not to sound like a retard, but what do I do with this new
ajbrec.ajz file? Do I just replace the old ajbrec.ajz file from version 1.4
on the root of the jukebox? Will I still be able to pick and choose
firmwares? Do I not worry about the files in the .rockbox folder?

Thanks for not pounding this newbe too hard.

-Warr