Subject: Unable to use queue function anymore

Unable to use queue function anymore

From: Libero <csabia_at_libero.it>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:39:56 +0100

Hi to all!

I have a bad problem.
Some bleeding edge versions ago, I tried the long expected queue
function on my AJBR6000. All worked perfectly.
Then, misteriously, some days after I've tried to use it again but
when I keep pressed the Play button the Archos just plays the song
selected instead of queuing it!.
If I go and see in .rockbox directory what's in the .queue_file, it
is empty (0 length file).
I repeatly dskchk'd the disk (no errors found) and I deleted the file
(when I use the queue function the .queue_file just reappears with 0
length). NO WAY!
What's happened??
Thanks 4 the help!
Claudio Sabia