Subject: RE: rockbox win32 sdk
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-01-24

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Warren 'Llama' Ernst wrote:

> Now then, not to sound like a retard, but what do I do with this new
> ajbrec.ajz file? Do I just replace the old ajbrec.ajz file from version 1.4
> on the root of the jukebox?

Yes, that's one way to do it that works just fine.

> Will I still be able to pick and choose firmwares?

That way would only make you run your built version instead of 1.4, it won't
affect any other firmwares.

> Do I not worry about the files in the .rockbox folder?

Nope.

A more cautius approach would be to install the newly built binary as
'myown.ajz' and then PLAY it in the dir browser to run that for testing-only
before you actually replace your ajbrec.ajz file.