Subject: Store META data in mp3 to use in rockbox EQ?

Store META data in mp3 to use in rockbox EQ?

From: Chris Muth <muthchris_at_muth.cc>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:12:56 -0600

Hey,

I had an idea that I thought I would run past everyone.
A problem I have is that different mp3s need different bass, treble, volume
settings to sound decent. Especially when in the car, it is
not easy to correct these settings all the time.

I was thinking that one could set various things in the ID3v2 comment
field that reconfigure the bass, treble, vol settings in rockbox.
This would be much like having a custom .cfg file for every mp3.

The settings could be for that song only, that is, they do not
modify that settings globally, just for that song.

What does anyone think?

-Chris Muth