Subject: Re: When will it be usable ?

Re: When will it be usable ?

From: SeeSchloss <seeschloss_at_zmail.pt>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:51:29 +0100

        Rockbox works very well on my FM Recorder (well, I tried it for one day now) except that the unit must be pluged to the charger and that the backlight only lights when the disk is spinning up (strange ?). Oh and of course the FM isn't implemented yet. But recording and games work very well on the latest daily (archos20030125).

And my model is european.

SeeSchloß