Subject: Re: Wakeup timer suggestion.
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Date: 2003-01-24

Hello gerald,

gerald clark wrote on Friday, January 24, 2003, 4:35:46 AM:

gc> I have been thinking of making the wakeup timer mod.
gc> To be really useful, though, the wakeup timer shutdown
gc> should be triggerable by the sleep timer.

gc> This would allow you to set the JBR to turn off in an hour,
gc> and start back up at 7:00.

gc> Then you could go to sleep and wake up to your favorite music.

That should be no problem to implement. One should have an imagination
how it should look like first.

Hm. Only the Recorder has the RTC, right? Then we have all 10 keys and
graphical display with 8 lines?

Maybe one combined menu is best? (#ifdef HAVE_ALARM_MOD,
of course):

-----------------------
Sleeptime: 0:30
Wake-Up Alarm: 7:00