Subject: Re: Wakeup timer suggestion.
From: gerald clark (gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 2003-01-24

Perhaps config file to run on wakeup.

Also, why did you not run the alarm out to the gate of the 'on' FET
through 1 resistor?
That would have saved a transistor and a resistor?

--
Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1 http://www.wizwheelz.com/images/clarkaerotrike1.jpg

Member: Sky Soaring

Illinois, U.S.A.

Archos Recorder JBR20101 1.28 0x302 positive 0x200 positive 11.0592