Subject: Re: When will it be usable ?

Re: When will it be usable ?

From: Fred <speed-up_at_fr.st>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 09:05:53 +0100

How can you make it work when it's plugged ? If I plug it to USB, it enters
transfert mode and I can't use the Rockbox rom. If I plug the charging
cable, it's charging and I can't reach the RockBox rom either ... how did
you do that ?
And ... are there some ideas of how to make it work without be plugged or is
it an unsolvable problem ? Did you find a solution to fix this ?

Fred

"Peter De Lucia" <peter_at_dualice.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
1758.192.168.1.1.1043550086.squirrel_at_www.dualice.net...
Rockbox works great on my FM Recorder also (except for those things
mentioned below).