Subject: Re[2]: Wakeup timer suggestion.
From: Uwe Freese (
Date: 2003-01-24

Hello gerald,

gerald clark wrote on Friday, January 24, 2003, 2:25:14 PM:

gc> Perhaps config file to run on wakeup.

Arr, no! ;-)

What do you think is more simple: Connecting the AJB to computer, set
cfg with values for the next day and then shutoff or simlpy set volume,
select song etc. as usual with AJB and select the Wakeup-function in

I want it that easy! One *could* add this cfg file thing (also for
recording), but for the daily wakeup-function, I prefer it the way it
is. I want to select song, volume and wakeup-time right at the time I'm
going to sleep, because that's the time I decide what I want for the
next morning.

gc> Also, why did you not run the alarm out to the gate of the 'on' FET
gc> through 1 resistor?
gc> That would have saved a transistor and a resistor?

Maybe.. I don't know. Try it.

Bye, Uwe.