Subject: Re: just curious
From: Bryce Benton (
Date: 2003-01-24

it is enough to simply create the favorites.m3u file in the .rockbox
folder, IMHO. i don't want to have to manually concatenate two different
days' favorites files.

another idea is to have the option of "not favorite"... which would remove
a song from an .m3u list. i like to have complete albums in the jukebox,
but that doesn't necessarily mean i want to listen to every track from that
album when i am in all-file shuffle mode. i would like to have the option
of easily removing selected tracks from the all-files playlist.... i guess
i would have to rename it almost-all-files.m3u, though.