Subject: Re: Is My Player Used?
From: SeeSchloss (seeschloss_at_zmail.pt)
Date: 2003-01-25

After I bought my Studio 20 (online at mistergooddeal.com), I tried Directory Snoop and I found about 15GB of mp3 that had been deleted a few days before I received it ! There were also personnal informations. I phoned mrgooddeal and they said that it was wrong, so I wrote a registered mail (is it the right word ?) and they accepted to pay me back. In fact they knew that it was already used and they were hoping that I wouldn't see anything or that I would give up after they said I was lying...
Then I contacted the previous owner to say him that there were personnal information etc and he is intending a trial to them.

I was payed back and in fact I bought a FM Recorder last week, absolutely new and working perfectly, that I received this morning.

I think you should ask to be payed back and buy another one somewhere else...