Subject: Re: Symlinks on Archos

Re: Symlinks on Archos

From: roland <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 02:01:01 +0100

Hi Chris,
pardon, i thought your link was the link to the sourcecode because i got a
zipfile
for downloading.
Unfortunately i recognized too late that your link already linked the zipped
pdf.
Download redirect didn`t work for me , when opened your link - so I needed
to search
the site for "LNK" and found 3 links.
It wasn`t my intention to decry your posting - I just thought suppling 3
different links
would be more valuable information.
Hope I didn`t annoy you with that.

regards