Subject: Re: Low recording volumes (with original firmware)
From: gerald clark (gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 2003-01-25

I would suggest you use a 0db reference tone.
Using the Archos "db meter" to set a 0db level from a music
source is hardly a scientific test.
I am supprised you got within 3 db.

Personally, I expect nothing but bugs from the Archos software.
 From my experience, you are lucky if it records at all.

--
Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1 http://www.wizwheelz.com/images/clarkaerotrike1.jpg

Member: Sky Soaring

Illinois, U.S.A.

Archos Recorder JBR20101 1.28 0x302 positive 0x200 positive 11.0592