Subject: Re: Windows audio "pass-through"

Re: Windows audio "pass-through"

From: Chris Holt <chris_at_holtmail.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:59:59 -0800 (PST)

Try double clicking the speaker icon in the system tray and when the mixer comes up, go to Options > Properties and click the Recording option. Make sure Mic and Line in boxes are checked below. After you OK this box you should see sliders for various recording sources and enabling checkboxes at the bottom. Try selecting Line or Mic or even Mix Out (sometimes labeled Stereo Out, until you hear the Archos.

If that dosen't work, you may be cursed with a half duplex soundcard. But there might be ways around this too. Get back to us if it dosen't work for you, or if I've completely confused things.

Chris