Subject: Re: mic question

Re: mic question

From: ajf <ajf_at_midmaine.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:13:18 -0500

The Archos built in mic will do a poor job at a concert, for three reasons.

It's not much of a mic.
It will be in your pocket, since you are doing this under stealthy
conditions.
And, most of all, it will pick up the hard disk noise every time it spins
up.

You will need a decent mic to get decent results.