Subject: Re: mic question

Re: mic question

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:50:00 +0100

ajf wrote:
> The Archos built in mic will do a poor job at a concert, for three reasons.

Correct. But Archos also sells a fairly decent external mic+preamp.

I've recorded some small concerts with it, with surprisingly good results. Both highs and lows were picked up well. I've heard some people say that it is too sensitive and will distort on really loud concerts, but for the vocal/choir stuff I tried it with it worked very good.

--
Björn