Subject: Feature Request: Scroll Wait
From: bill gates (jbs0902_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-01-26

All:
    First, rockbox is extremely impressive. Thanks
for creating it.

    A feature I'd like to see is a setting under
Menu->General->Scroll to set the number of seconds
before the text starts to scroll. Currently, I can
set the scroll speed, but it still starts to scroll
immediately. This means I often see the text without
the 1st letter (until it scrolls back around). A
feature to wait to start scrolling until X seconds
have passed would be nice.

    And, BTW I have an Archos JB 6000 with the base
5.05 firmware.

    Thanks
    -js