Subject: Re: Re[2]: When will it be usable ?
From: Fred (speed-up_at_fr.st)
Date: 2003-01-26

Actually I hope you'll be able to fix this, I've allready published some
measures, just ask me what and I'll send you infos about the device.
And ... could you build a tweaked firmware with your power management fix,
to see if it works (I'll test this tonight, if you released it ...) ?

Fred

1356795210.20030126140453_at_uwe-freese.de...