Subject: Re: Rockbox 2.0 Feature Freeze

Re: Rockbox 2.0 Feature Freeze

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:57:05 +0100

Holger Lembke wrote:
> Just the same like the settings
>
> Shuffle mode: ON
> Repeat mode: All
> Show files: All
> Scrollbar: On
> Statusbar: On

That is already available. It's called the menu. The quick-screens on F2 and F3 are there to *avoid* having to navigate a menu. That's why they are said to be "quick".

> How (and where) is keyboard senitivity done?

It isn't. The keys are microswitches, they are either pressed or not.

> (the current bit-mask-thing for buttons sure needs a redesign)

Everyone is welcome to his opinion. Might we know what you believe is a better solution?

> I think we need to invent a voting system for the features. :-)

We have one. It's called the patch tracker. :-)

--
Björn