Subject: Re: Wakeup timer suggestion.
From: gerald clark (gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 2003-01-26

Well, I disassembled my JBR.
I guess I am getting too old.
Even with a jewelers loop, I am not
going to attempt soldering to that RTC ship.

I have worked as a computer technician since 1968.
I now do software.
I have done a lot of fine soldering on a lot of computers,
but I thess things are just getting too small.

--
Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1 http://www.wizwheelz.com/images/clarkaerotrike1.jpg

Member: Sky Soaring

Illinois, U.S.A.

Archos Recorder JBR20101 1.28 0x302 positive 0x200 positive 11.0592