Subject: Re: Wakeup timer suggestion.
From: gerald clark (
Date: 2003-01-26

Well, I disassembled my JBR.
I guess I am getting too old.
Even with a jewelers loop, I am not
going to attempt soldering to that RTC ship.

I have worked as a computer technician since 1968.
I now do software.
I have done a lot of fine soldering on a lot of computers,
but I thess things are just getting too small.

gerald clark wrote:
> I have been thinking of making the wakeup timer mod.
> To be really useful, though, the wakeup timer shutdown
> should be triggerable by the sleep timer.
> This would allow you to set the JBR to turn off in an hour,
> and start back up at 7:00.
> Then you could go to sleep and wake up to your favorite music.

Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1

Member: Sky Soaring

Illinois, U.S.A.

Archos Recorder JBR20101 1.28 0x302 positive 0x200 positive 11.0592