Subject: RE: Rockbox 2.0 Feature Freeze

RE: Rockbox 2.0 Feature Freeze

From: Duke Senter <duke.senter_at_co.kittitas.wa.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:02:23 -0800

I believe what he was trying to say is that you pissed off Bjorn (judging by
Bjorn's tone in his reply) and we will defend Bjorn because Bjorn is
producing more software than you, is in the development stream of Rockbox,
and if he quits we would be much worse off (plus we just plain like him).

I think tone of voice has a lot to do with how email is taken, and the tone
of your initial comment to Bjorn was not very cheerful. All we're saying
is, "Please use a cheerful tone when talking to developers, for you don't
code and won't fill the gap well if they leave." And it makes it easier to
hear what you are saying.

Just an observation,
duke