Subject: RE: Creating playlists internally. Why?

RE: Creating playlists internally. Why?

From: Holger Lembke <holger_at_hlembke.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:20:35 +0100

> > Without too many flames, could someone please explain to me
> the need for
> > wanting to create playlists internally via the Rockbox software?
>
> It will for example enable us to play selected directories "recursively",
> which won't be possible otherwise.

Its perhaps more a word misunderstanding. For an end user, a playlist is a
list s/he creates by adding files (and perhaps folders).

For the Rockbox, as I would understand it, it is more a queue of 'to be
played mp3s'. And this queue could be filled by reading a playlist. Or by
selecting a folder or file. Or by selecting a.... imagine what ever.

--
Holger Lembke