Subject: RE: Playlist building and ID3 tags entering!!

RE: Playlist building and ID3 tags entering!!

From: Matthew P. OReilly <moreilly_at_moreilly.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:51:38 -0500

Ok, let's bridge a couple of threads here... What are the chances of making
a remote with a keyboard? I know there are several after-market PDA/phone
style keyboards that could probably be used with a little modification - is
the Archos hardware limited in the commands it can receive? Even if it is,
it would seem to me that Rockbox could be put into a text-entry mode where
certain combinations could be transmitted to correspond to the symbol being
input. (E.g., UpUpUp = A, UpUpLeft = B, UpUpRight=C, etc.)

Now that is something I would kiss someone's feet for. As long as they
washed them.

:-)

Matt