Subject: Re: Playlist building and ID3 tags entering!!

Re: Playlist building and ID3 tags entering!!

From: Michael Graham <magog_at_the-wire.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 02:09:41 -0500

> Even if it is, it would seem to me that Rockbox could be put into a
> text-entry mode where certain combinations could be transmitted to
> correspond to the symbol being input. (E.g., UpUpUp = A, UpUpLeft = B,
> UpUpRight=C, etc.)

There are text entry systems for devices with few buttons. One such
system is the MessageEase system, designed for cell phones and Palm
devices:

    http://www.exideas.com/

Obviously, not quite suited for Rockbox because (a) it's a commercial
product, and (b) the archos devices have fewer buttons than cellphones.
But maybe some ideas can be taken from it?

Michael

--
Michael Graham