Subject: Re:Re[2]: Problems wth rockbox 1.4 on Archso recorder20
From: Chris Muth (
Date: 2003-01-28

Oh, okay :-)

And here I thought the "Page was last modified "Aug 21 2002" Björn Stenberg"!
I knew that couldn't be right.

As for sequence changes, is there a specific file or files in cvs that one could
add a comment to to update the FAQ if a change is made?

Ah, the never ending struggle to keep the docs up to date ;-)

-Chris Muth

Original message from: Daniel Stenberg