Subject: Re: Bookmarks

Re: Bookmarks

From: Vincent Kargatis <lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:49:49 +0200

From: "Björn Stenberg" <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
> Additionally, I want to separate between file and playlist bookmarks.

What do you mean by this, functionally?

Actually, I personally think it's useful to separate behavior between
the two - for example, I definitely want auto-bookmark for playlists,
but not really for files - it's like wanting to bookmark various books
I'm reading, but I don't care about bookmarking the place in a poem I
read as a one-off. So an auto toggle for each separately might be nice.
But I can live with only one, also.
--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Mat Maneri - "Divine"  (Sustain)