Subject: Re: Rockbox 2.0 Feature Freeze
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-01-28

Holger Lembke wrote:
> - the use of f2 and f3 is a waste.

Oh really? We have received much praise for this "waste".

> - the keys are way to sensitiv. I have the feeling that the
> wind can press it

Then your unit is unusual. The keys on my three units are definitely not too sensitive. Nor have I ever seen this complaint from anyone else.

> - (and now my favorit topic) enable remote while keypad is locked...
> oh, and I want to be able to 'play' directories. Just press a button on the
> directory and then the box starts playing recursing throu the folder.

Yes, those are filed feature requests. Are you saying we should wait with releasing any more Rockbox versions until all requests are implemented? And why don't I see the patch tracker being filled with your patches to implement all these things?

--
Björn