Subject: big problem with locked drive

big problem with locked drive

From: Torben Klein <goger_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:49:36 +0100

Hi Ppl!

I'm experiencing the locked drive problem. I tried to unlock the drive as
described on the rockbox homepage but it doesn't work. I alwas get a
"command rejected by drive" error. Does anyone have an idea to solve this
problem? I tried all spaces and all blank as password.
atapwd shows the disk as locked with password at maximum security level. The
harddrive is a Hitachi dk23aa-60. The error occured after installing a new
daily rockbox build. It never occured before. I have no guess why it
happened this time.

Thx for your help in advance

Torben Klein