Subject: Re: [off-topic] flaming

Re: [off-topic] flaming

From: Fred <speed-up_at_fr.st>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:56:29 +0100

err ... What does "Bye, Uwe." means ? Do you plan to quit developing the
Firmware ?
I am very enthousistic about your software, the way it's been done, the way
it's evolving, the way it has been thought. You have done an amasing job
Uwe, as well as all the other devs : your software, developped from scratch
and without any help from Archos, is about 648466^51658 better than the
original one, even at his present dev status. I hope it will get even
better, for the 2.0 version for instance.
I respect all of you, and praise you for the work you've done. If I could be
any help I'd do it, but I've got no time (I'm a really busy student, in a
french MPSI pre-engineer school).

Really, just keep on this way. Thank you all ;)

Fred

281908033.20030128191802_at_uwe-freese.de...