Subject: Re: please test FM recorder

Re: please test FM recorder

From: Fred <speed-up_at_fr.st>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:02:10 +0100

Hem ... what about the battery handling for FM recorders ? Do you need help,
somme more informations or measures, are you looking for something, or
simply need time to implement the new charging code ?

Will my FM Recorder ever support Rockbox :-D ?

Thank you for having made the Rockbox firmware available for FM Recorders,
but I'm really excited about using it wireless :-D
Every morning I'm looking at the CVS code changes on the frontpage, and
testing the new builds on my Archos, hoping that one day it'll work ;)
So if you would just tell me how far the dev is, and what I can do for you

I love Rockbox ;)
Fred