Subject: Re: Rockbox 2.0 Feature Freeze
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-01-28

Holger Lembke wrote:
> Just the same like the settings
>
> Shuffle mode: ON
> Repeat mode: All
> Show files: All
> Scrollbar: On
> Statusbar: On

That is already available. It's called the menu. The quick-screens on F2 and F3 are there to *avoid* having to navigate a menu. That's why they are said to be "quick".

> How (and where) is keyboard senitivity done?

It isn't. The keys are microswitches, they are either pressed or not.

> (the current bit-mask-thing for buttons sure needs a redesign)

Everyone is welcome to his opinion. Might we know what you believe is a better solution?

> I think we need to invent a voting system for the features. :-)

We have one. It's called the patch tracker. :-)

--
Björn